1) 198° Fisheye Lens: Distorts the image to create an artistic effect. It is much useful when you want to highlight selected objects and blur surroundings.
2) 0.63X Wide Angle Lens: Perfect for capturing more of the world around you, allowing you to take photos of landscapes and group photos far easier than ever.
3) 15X Macro Lens: llows you to achieve shots that are extremely close to an object, great for taking shots of small items to view every last detail up close.
4) 2x Telescope Lens: Gets you 2 times as close to the object, it is great for taking shots from a distance.
5) CPL Lens: Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water to enhance color saturation.
6-7) Kaleidoscope Lens: bends light through a series of faceted lenses that create duplicates of light waves, the effect is similar to that of “bug eye” or repeating pattern.
8) Flow Filter Lens: Takes the static objects into dynamic effects, no need any software you can take a wonderful and creative picture.
9) Radial Filter Lens: Allows you to shoot a radial visual effect, which helps you to take visual impact pictures.
10) Star Filter Lens: Creates a star pattern, in which lines radiate outward from bright objects. Star filter adds a dramatic cross flare to very bright areas. ldeal for photographs of night scene and ladies wearing jewellery or other objects with strong reflections.